Favorite Chrome Extensions - Week of March 16th

Here are my top picks for the week. I hope you are able to find a new extension to love. 


#1: Replies and More for Google+
Type: Social & Communication
Summary: This was truly a find for me. If you are on Google+ this is a MUST have Chrome extension. While it allows you to quickly reply to the author of the post, that isn't the best part. The best part is it allows you to quickly share posts on Facebook, Twitter, Email, LinkedIn, Tumblr, HootSuite, and Pinterest. At the moment the Pinterest icon isn't work for me, but hopefully this is just a temporary glitch. 





#2: Pushbullet
Type: Productivity
Summary: The extension states that it is just for Android phones, but thanks to Jake Duncan I now know that this is for Android and iPhones. I am sooooo happy. Once he pointed that out I quickly downloaded the app for my iPhone and started pushing things between my computer and phone. 

Automatically see all of your Android phone's notifications right on your computer. This means you can see who's calling or read and reply to text messages even if you phone is on silent or in another room. Get notifications, links and files from your phone on your computer. 



#3: Simple Undo Close
Type: Productivity
Summary




#4: Google Voice Search
Type: Search Tools
Summary: This allow you to use your voice to conduct a Google search. When you are on the Google Search page, say 'Ok Google' and use your voice to conduct a search. Great extension for people who struggle with typing, spelling, or just want to search with their voice. 






No comments:

Post a Comment